[last updated December 2022]
This site is owned and operated by Coached by Anger AB. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Coached by Anger AB, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
|Contact person:||Emily Anger|
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
‘Personal information’ is information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, email, photo, or data that could be used on its own or in combination with other data to identify you.
WHAT IS SENSITIVE INFORMATION
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you that requires additional protection such as health information, criminal history, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or sexual preferences.
We may collect sensitive information such as health information about you, with your permission, for the purpose of providing you with our services. We will take steps to appropriately protect any sensitive information we do receive.
If you do not agree to us collecting sensitive information about you, we request that you do not unintentionally share it with us.
You can browse our website anonymously, although cookies may be used to collect information.
If you identify yourself to us when you for example, fill out our contact form, email or call us, sign up to our training or make any payment to us for our services, at that point we will start collecting your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Our website is not intended to be used by minors. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
If you are the guardian of a minor and suspect they may have provided us with their personal information, please contact us and request to have the minor’s personal information destroyed.
INFORMATION COACHED BY ANGER AB GATHERS AND TRACKS
How do we collect personal information?
Coached by Anger AB mainly collects personal information about you in the following ways:
- when you contact us through our website, by phone or email;
- when you sign up to our services;
- when you interact with us on social media;
- through your optional, voluntary submissions (eg. voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, participate in our message boards or forums, ‘email a friend’, and or to participate in polls and surveys);
Indirect Collection – We may receive personal information about you from third parties. For example, you may give your health practitioner (eg. naturopath, GP) permission to send us your health information so that our training is consistent with their health advice.
Testimonials – If you provide us with a testimonial, you give us your consent to use your name and photo (if supplied) with the content of your testimonial on our website and or in our marketing materials.
Social Media – We may provide links to other websites or use social media services such as Facebook and Instagram to communicate with the public about our services. These sites have their own privacy policies. When you communicate with us using these services, we may collect your personal information and the social media service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy policies of any service you use.
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches): We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Coached by Anger AB gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- “E-mail this to a friend” policy: Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “e-mail this to a friend”. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- Polling: We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Coached by Anger AB may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys:Coached by Anger AB may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
- Usage tracking: Coached by Anger AB tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Coached by Anger AB does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). Coached by Anger AB sometimes tracks and catalogues the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
In general, Coached by Anger AB uses your personal information to provide you with our services (eg. to process payment, provide you access to our member portal and deliver our training), contact you and or answer your enquiries.
Unless you ask us to, under no circumstances does Coached by Anger AB divulge any information about you to a third party except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, protect the personal safety of our users or the public and or for the purpose of obtaining advice or having services completed for our business (eg. legal advice, IT services).
Coached by Anger AB uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalised elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Coached by Anger AB never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters. Coached by Anger AB creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that we may retain your personal information indefinitely, although we are not obliged to do so. For example, we may retain your email address for the purpose of sending you newsletters.
Coached by Anger AB operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
DISCLAIMER: While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be 100% secure. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Provided we have acted in accordance with this policy, we are not responsible for any loss you may suffer if your personal information has been unlawfully accessed.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters; and
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas,
which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under privacy laws, you have rights in relation to your personal information which include the right to request access and correction of data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us to make a request. You will need to provide proof of your identity to exercise these rights and we will also store a copy of your proof of identity with our stored information.
You may request copies of the information we hold about you and we will give you an electronic copy.
You may request to change or correct your personal information. If we do not agree with your requested change, we will let you know and keep a copy of your request with our stored information.