Focus on what you CAN do
With the COVID-19 epidemic raiding the world like a bushfire, there are a lot of things we aren’t able to do in our normal life. But if we let the craziness of the world dictate our internal environment it’s easy to feel flat and start victimise ourselves to our circumstances. So instead of throwing your hands up in the air and let go of all responsibility, adapt to the situation and keep focusing on all the things you still CAN do.
To keep this article simple, below are 10 good habits you can still have control over.
- Routinely Eat 3-5 Meals Per Day
- Eat Sufficient Protein at Every Meal
- Add More Vegetables to Your Meals
- Stay Hydrated
- Get Enough Sleep
- Learn to Read Your Hunger Signals
- Manage Your Stress
- Learn About Better Portion Size and Control
- Move Your Body
- Chew Your Food Like An Adult!
Over the next couple of weeks I will get into all of these habits in a bit more depth.
In the meantime, refer to this list and go back to focusing on all the things you have control over.