10 Thing You Can Do Without Tracking Your Food
I think this is a legit fair play opinion to have. I might be curious to why, but I will also respect that you are not in a position where you are willing or ready to do it
There might be a time when you want to get into more detail in regards to your nutrition and understanding of food.
You might also come to a point where more detailed nutrition will take you to the next step on your physique goals.
But for you who aren’t ready or absolutely have no interest in weighing and tracking food, below are some great practices that will get you a long way in creating a well balances and healthier eating behaviour.
- Eat 3 main meals and 1-2 smaller snacks.
- Have a protein source with every meal / snack time.
- Increase your vegetable intake.
- Don’t avoid carbs completely, but a good place to have them is around your training.
- Rotate ALL food sources across the weeks and months.
- Focus on eating mainly whole foods.
- Make sure to include some of your favourite soul foods.
- Eat slowly and chew your food properly so that you can feel when you are getting full.
- Eliminate things that trigger discomfort.
- If you for any reason have eliminated certain food groups from your diet, make sure to supplement accordingly to avoid deficiencies.
Honestly, nail these steps and see how you feel after a few weeks!